Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

We had a very busy weekend...

First we spent some time at Boston's Children's Hospital getting a lesson on the workings of the ear (Tristan is getting tubes....finally).


Waiting for the doc.

So that's what my ear looks like.

Homeschooling everywhere...

After we finished up at the doctors we headed to my hometown for our county fair (the next post will tell about our adventures there). While we were there we visited some of Todd's family as well:

We are lucky enough to have Todd's brother David (and family...Erin and William) close to my parents. We headed up to his "farm" to visit...and get messy. I can not believe how big William has gotten...2 is coming up fast!


Visiting the baby chick.

I want to get the eggs!

"Hey...where did that chicken go."

Zooming around the house.
So fun!
(even daddy tried it out)

While we were at my parents the girls got to work on their American Flag quilt...

Look I can do it myself.

Working hard.


Look what we have so far.

Getting the stars ready for sewing.

Make sure you don't sneeze.

My turn.

Steady...looking good.

The quilt looks great and I think we will only need one more day before it will be finished. The girls can't wait to cuddle up under it while we read (neither can I).

While we were out there for the weekend my cousins Travis and Melinda took Todd and me out for some beer and music (really needed!) We saw a great band called the Stone Coyotes:

http://stonecoyotes.com/

The band was made up of a mom, dad, and son but man they were good and surprising because the dad is about 70 and they really rocked...great guitar work from the mom. Well we got a copy of the cd and Collin just loved it....


He is such a good drummer...no really...

Ok you order the pizza I will find
the band members.

A future rock star.
(check out the dinosaur pj's)

Watch for the post on our fair adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment