Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Balance....

Leaves Turning...

Check out the girl's photography

The ever elusive balance....

I was able to find a few minutes this morning for myself. I took a wonderful walk before the boys went out to school and I was able to sign-up for the mom's club again....I need to try to keep the early morning hour for myself and not have it meld into family time.

The boys had a great day at school. Again it was nice to have time to do some quiet things with the girls but I missed the boys today...they on the other hand really enjoyed their friends :)

The girls and I are trying to find our own balance...how much work is overwhelming for us all and how much is not enough. It is a hard call but I have been trying to remind myself that most schools don't start at 6 am (yup 6 am - that is when the girls start their schoolwork....so they can play later). I think we are still in the honeymoon period and trying to keep the girls relationship in balance will be interesting.

It's 6 AM....are you ready for school!

Spelling Time

Math Time

Yes I will be able to speak Spanish

The girls classified trees today and had their first try-out as a babysitter for a friend of mine at a park during a meeting. They were able to keep her 3 year-old alive....but I am not sure they are ready for a full time gig....maybe in a few years :)

Learning about classification

I think it is a Hickory Tree

No...maybe a Cedar

I can find another tree

So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You guy's are AMAZING!! Looking forward to seeing you all....Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete