Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Week in Review

Not that it is any excuse for the pathetic number of posts lately but life has been crazy busy! We have been having fun and making it through.

We were able to spend a great day at my parents house last Thursday. We played in the leaves and had a great time letterboxing....my parent's first trip. The kids got along great and it was a gorgeous fall day. After all that fun Shannen, Collin, and I had a blast at Karate class....thank-you Uncle Richie!

My city mouse:
What are those things and why are they on me!

Jumping jumping.

We love Pepe's leaf pile!

ok...I think I have had enough.

On Friday Collin was in school and the girls spent the day with my wonderful and generous friend Natalie so that I could take Tristan up to Boston to get his ear tubes put in. The girls had a blast...they loved playing with Nat's little ones and it was really nice to be able to spend the time alone with Tristan that I needed. He did fine before the procedure happened but became a spider monkey when we got to the OR. The whole surgery lasted about 2 minutes (there was fluid in his ears despite being on meds for the past 2 years) but man was he annoyed when he came to. I went back to see him and he was already awake and kicking the nurses....they wanted us to leave pretty badly (which was sucky and unhelpful....so unlike Boston Children's normally is). I ended up taking him to hang out at Keith and Dawn's house before the trek home (which was a really good idea)....thank-you for the use of your house...glad your vacation was fun. His recovery has been great so far...a little cranky and he hated the ear drops but....so far no meds and no infection....fingers crossed!

Happy playing before.

Another before picture...notice the smile.

What'ch you talking about Willis.

No comments:

Post a Comment