Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A is for Apple

I have been working with the boys on their ABC's lately and this week was A. Collin has been working on his ABC's at preschool and he is really been starting to get it....he even sounded out the word CAT today. Huge breakthrough!

So this week for A:

Shannen read the boys 10 Apples on Top
We have been listening to the Sesame Street ABC Cd
We put our apples in order from smallest to largest
We made applesauce and caramel apples
And we made a great apple craft that I stole from Homeschool Creations:
http://homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Alphabet%20Time
The craft is going o go into an ABC book we are making.

The boys had fun and I think they might remember the letter A!

Working hard.

See I can cut...

and glue...all by myself!

Collin's A page.

Tristan's so proud.

Chopping the apples.

and more apples!

Hot stove.

Buddy Bear helping out.

I love applesauce.

Yummm...

Caramel apples for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment