Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Fun Pictures #3

We have been really busy over the last few weeks....what with the flu (for everyone but Todd) and trying to keep life together but I am finally trying to catch up on my posts.

Here are some new fun photos from the past few weeks.....



Collin has gotten so good at his letters

Working hard.

Shannen would like everyone to know she hates math!

Collin and Tristan loves there new bunk beds.

I love when they read to the boys.

Morgan learns her times tables
the best with candy...hmmmm

They all want in on that action.

I will get that car.

I think this is a train...maybe a boat?

I promise I am being very gentle.

We did a few things for Veteran's day with the kids....watched some videos about veterans, talked about war, and talked about family members. Here are some pictures of a mini-book we did Flander's Fields. The girls did a good job analyzing the poem.


Tristan's Book

Shannen's Book

Morgan's Book

Collin's Book





No comments:

Post a Comment