Monday, April 5, 2010

Back....Finally

Well it has been a busy few months and blogging ended up on the back burner. Things have not gotten any less crazy but my pictures are piling up...so I decided it was time to get off my butt and post again. I decided to skip over what I missed, post what we are doing now, and try and catch-up...so you might see posts that are at the beach next to ones in the snow :)

So what have we been doing lately? Our biggest project these days is turning our living room into the rain forest...Shannen's project (with the help of her brothers...they love making snakes) and our dining room into China...Morgan's project (with a great wall and everything).

Here are some early pictures of the projects. The girls (and I) have been learning a ton about the two subjects (I know they are kind of random but that is what the girls picked...). I think the decorations have been a favorite part but they are also planning a presentation night. They will take our "guests" on their world tour....full of facts, decorations, and food (yummy). So this is what we have so far...


"Fireworks"


Morgan is having fun.

One half of the great wall.

Morgan has been writing facts on each section of the great wall.
Our library has been really helpful.

Shannen putting up the vines.

Shannen's snake watercolor painting.

The leaves that will hold the facts about the rain forest.

Those are all the pictures I have now but the house is starting to look like a jungle....so I will post some more from the presentation night.

No comments:

Post a Comment